Who are we?
- We are a community of faith on the North East side of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- We have a heart for authentic worship, prayer, and discipleship.
- We believe that church should go beyond what we do on Sunday mornings.
- We have a passion for our community and seek ways to connect with our neighborhood.
- We are a community of ordinary people who are not perfect but strive to love an extraordinary God and love our neighbors.
Everyone is welcome to join us on Sunday Mornings as we worship God with music (we sing both hymns and contemporary choruses), prayer, and listening to God's word. We welcome everyone from all walks of life, no matter what your circumstances are or where you are in your spiritual journey. Our church service dress code is: come as you are. Nursery is provided. Kids church meets during the service every Sunday except on Family Sundays.